“This is the true joy in life, the being used for a purpose recognized by yourself as a mighty one; the being thoroughly worn out before you are thrown on the scrap heap; the being a force of Nature instead of a feverish selfish little clod of ailments and grievances complaining that the world will not devote itself to making you happy.”
— George Bernard Shaw
1. Learn to salsa dance.
2. Visit India
3. Write a movie script.
4. Witness a solar eclipse.
5. Ride a gondola in Venice.
6. Learn to ski in Austria.
7. Meet your favorite Hollywood star.
8. Shake hands with the President of the United States.
9. Run a marathon.
10. Go skydiving.
11. See the Himalayas
12. Attend the 4TH of July at the Arch In St louis
13. Start a successful small business
14. Invest a million dollars in the stock…
View original post 1,180 more words