THE other day I saw a man walking 6 dogs. What turned my head was that it was 6 Chihuahuas
There is only one rule with dogs for me : It must be larger than a toaster; Not Clear enough ? Here are Five signs that your dog is too small.
1. You are unable to play frisbee with your dog , because when he tries to catch it , the frisbee bowls the dog over and smacks him to the ground.
2. On a airplane , your dog comfortably fits underneath the seat in front of you.
3. Try as he can, his itty bitty legs cant quite make it up to the coach. , so you installed a doll size step for him
4. He cowers from squirrels
5. At least once a day you almost step on him because hes too tiny to register in your peripheral vision
You must remain faithful to the spirit of mans best friend: he’s a vigorous companion , not a toy
AND WHILE WE ARE ON IT
* NO MATCHING SWEATERS
* NO DRESSING YOUR DOG UP FOR HALLOWEEN
* NO SANTA SUITS
* NO OUTSOURCING YOU AND ONLY YOU MAY TRAIN YOUR DOG
* NO COLLARS FROM PRADA
One exception : Lets say that your girlfriend already had a toy dog before you moved in making you a co-owner. Your off the hook. However your appropriate response as a mans man is also to get a 250 lb Saint Bernard that will relentlessly intimidate Tinkerbell