“This is the true joy in life, the being used for a purpose recognized by yourself as a mighty one; the being thoroughly worn out before you are thrown on the scrap heap; the being a force of Nature instead of a feverish selfish little clod of ailments and grievances complaining that the world will not devote itself to making you happy.”
— George Bernard Shaw
1. Learn to salsa dance.
2. Visit India
3. Write a movie script.
4. Witness a solar eclipse.
5. Ride a gondola in Venice.
6. Learn to ski in Austria.
7. Meet your favorite Hollywood star.
8. Shake hands with the President of the United States.
9. Run a marathon.
10. Go skydiving.
11. See the Himalayas
12. Attend the 4TH of July at the Arch In St louis
13. Start a successful small business
14. Invest a million dollars in the stock market
15. Go to Carnival in Rio de Janeiro.
16. Go to Oktoberfest in Bavaria, Germany.
17. See the Monalisa.
18. Attend Loy Krathong, the sky lantern festival in Thailand.
19. Participate in making a Thankgiving Dinner for the Homeless
20. Go on safari.
21. Learn to play golf.
22. Dance the tango in Argentina.
23. Read all of Shakespeare’s plays.
24. Learn another language.
25. Learn to play the piano.
26. Join Habitat for Humanity
27. Drive a Abrams tank
28. Learn to fly a plane.
29. Learn to surf.
30. Go parasailing in Acapulco.
31. Learn sign language.
32. Serve our Country in the Military
33. Become a black belt in Karate.
34. Meet the Dalai Lama.
35. Walk on fire.
36. Save someone’s life.
37. Test drive a Ferrari.
38. Go shopping at Rodeo Drive.
39. Go on a helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon.
40. Go Bungee Jumping.
41. Go Zorbing in New Zealand.
42. Eat gumbo in New Orleans.
43. Climb up the Statute of Liberty.
44. Visit all 50 of the United States.( 43 so far)
45. Live in a foreign country for six months.
46. Participate in the Running of the Bulls
47. Read all of Dickins novels.
48. Fire a pistol.
49. Be at Time’s Square for on New Year’s Eve.
50. Go whale-watching.
51. Visit the Vatican in Rome.
52. Go to the Van Gogh museum in Amsterdam.
53. Visit the Acropolis in Greece.
54. Go on a pilgrimage to Santiago de Compostela.
55. Ride a camel in the Sahara desert.
56. Watch the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace.
57. Go to Las Vegas.
58. See the Niagara Falls.
59. Go to the Cherry Blossom Festival in Washington, DC.
60. Visit the Great Wall of China.
61. See Mount Rushmore.
64. Go to Disney World.
65. Sell a screenplay for a movie.
66. Go on a cruise.
67. Swim in the largest swimming pool in the world, off the coast of Chile.
68. Learn to play chess.
69. Learn to play poker.
70. Walk into the a piano bar sit down and play
71. Learn to draw.
72. Solve a Rubik’s Cube.
73. Take up gourmet cooking.
74. Sail around the world by 2016
76. Restore a classic car by 2015
77. Be known as the best in the world in something.
78. Help a stranger achieve his dreams
79. Spend a week in the woods with no tv or phone
80. Get an MBA.
81. Make the front page of the newspaper.
82. Donate blood.
83. Sell your original artwork to a stranger.
84. Become an art collector.
85. Start a blog.
86. See a koala bear.
87. Own a dog.
88. Go bird watching in Costa Rica.
89. race a car at Indianapolis Speedway
90. Go to the Super Bowl.
91. Ride a motorcycle.
92. Travel to space with Virgin Galactic.
93. Climb Mount Everest.
94. Follow Marco Polo’s route through all of the Middle East, Asia and China.
95. Attend a Native American Sweat Lodge Ceremony.
96. Go to the Kentucky Derby.
97. Hold the Stanley Cup.
98. Participate in La Tomatina (a giant street food fight near Valencia, Spain).
99. Throw out the first pitch at a Major League baseball game.
100. Run for political Office
101 .Pursue my passion and turn it into a career (2009)
102. Live my life with true meaning (2009; ongoing)
Set up a personal development school sales
Develop it to be the best personal development school in the world
Win awards for The Personal Excellence Blog
Be internationally recognized in my work )
Be invited to speak at a regional conference
Be invited to speak overseas
Speak at an international conference
Speak at an international blogger convention
Speak at an international personal development convention
Start my talkshow on living your best life
Develop it to be one of the best and most popular talkshows, benchmarking The Oprah Show, Tyra Show and Ellen Show
Travel around and see every site in NYC
Sit in the audience at Oscars
Achieve my ideal weight
Experience true love
Visit Ellis Island
Check out the State Dept Building
Other locations to visit in Europe: Italy, Sweden, Paris
Visit the Eiffel Tower at night
Take my parents on a vacation abroad
Jog in the serenity and quiet shroud of the night
Communicate freely with my brother
See snow on top of a mountain
Have my dream home
strong>Embrace the love of my life
Reach out to millions of people all around the world and help them to grow and achieve their highest potential
Speak to over 1,000 people
Speak to over 3,000 people
Speak to over 5,000 people
Speak to over 10,000 people
Speak to an international audience of thousands of people
Be featured in media for my work
Appear on TV
Get interviewed by international publications: Example: Business Week, Times Magazine, Forbes, CNN, etc
Release a book
Write and publish my first book. (hard copy)
Hit best sellers’ list with my book
Hit New York best sellers’ list
Go horseback riding again
Visit the ancient ruins of Rome
Travel around San Francisco in the cable car
Visit the pyramids at Egypt</strong>
Stay up the whole the night till sunrise conversing and relishing in the company of a good friend
Witness a meteor shower
See the Northern Lights in Norway
Dress up in a costume party as Batman
Attend a play backstage event
Fly a kite
Help out someone in need
Soak in the beauty of a sunset
Experience a sunrise in its tr.ue glory
Go trekking in a rainforest
Enable the people around me to find true love
Give someone a total and pleasant surprise
Throw a big party for everyone I know and everyone they know
Experience the cherry blossoms in Japan
Explore Louvre in Paris
Explore a castle
Play in the rain (did that when I was a kid; now time to do it as an adult! :))
Dress up as a Santarina
Hug a mascot
Sleep in a hammock
Sail off out in the sea for a week
Become a expert in Madden
Have dinner in a location that overlooks the entire city
Fly around a city in a helicopter
Swim in The Medeterrian ocean
Bury a time capsule with key memoirs in a secret location
Ride a wild Bull
Open the time capsule after 5 years
Own a life-sized plushie
Go on a road trip by motorcycle cross country
Build a new building for my school,
Visit the leaning tower of pisa
Receive a huge bouquet of roses from someone I love
Thank my parents for everything they have done for me 1
Build a sandcastle at the seashore
Go snorkeling and experience marine life up close and personal
Get a pebble to bounce off the surface of the water 4 times
Read the Bible and the Koran 2010
More to COME as time goes by